Leisure Launch International Sociedade Imobiliária Lda. (hereinafter “Immo Portugal”) recognises the importance of protecting your personal data. For that reason, we have developed a set of safety measures that aim to protect the personal data of all our partners, employees and customers, as well as all users of our website www.immoportugal.com.
PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASE
Personal data processed on the website www.immoportugal.com includes:
- Data collected through contact forms: e.g., name, telephone and email. Immo Portugal processes this data in order to respond to requests from potential clients or institutional partners. Providing the information requested in the scope of the above-mentioned contact forms is mandatory, without them, it is not possible to serve the requested purposes.
- Data obtained through website browsing: e.g., visited web pages, interest in content, access times, device type. Immo Portugal processes a limited quantity of user data for web optimization purposes. This data is processed in order to improve user experience and manage the provided services. For this purpose we use third-party analytics providers, including Google Analytics, You may opt out of Google Analytics by clicking here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Immo Portugal also uses remarketing and behavioural targeting services in the interest of the analysis, optimization, and economic operation of our online offer, namely Google Ads Remarketing and Facebook Remarketing. If you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising through Google Marketing Services, you may use Google’s settings and opt-out options: http://www.google.com/ads/preference. For more information and the ability to control your Facebook preferences, please visit https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences.
Immo Portugal keeps and processes personal data only for the time necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, with possible contacts during this period by email, telephone or SMS.
Real estate brokerage companies in Portugal are legally obliged by the Regime Jurídico da Atividade de Mediação Imobiliária (legal framework for real estate activities) and by the Regime de Prevenção e Combate ao Branqueamento de Capitais e Financiamento do Terrorismo (legal framework for preventing money laundering and terrorist financing) to archive clients’ personal data for seven years. After this period, all personal data will be deleted except in situations where the user gives Immo Portugal his free, specific and informed consent.
In order to revoke your consent, you may contact us through the address: Leisure Launch International Sociedade Imobiliária Lda., Largo 28 de Maio, n.º 2-H R/C 2460-682 São Martinho do Porto, Portugal; or the email: [email protected].
Immo Portugal may share your personal data with other Leisure Launch partner companies only in situations in which our clients specifically request our assistance in providing them with complimentary real estate services from our partners. For more information about these recipients, you may contact us through the address: Leisure Launch International Sociedade Imobiliária Lda., Largo 28 de Maio, n.º 2-H R/C 2460-682 São Martinho do Porto, Portugal; or the email: [email protected].
Leisure Launch partner companies will only receive the personal data needed for their services and exclusively for the above-mentioned intended purposes with the instructions issued by Immo Portugal, strictly complying with the legal standards regarding personal data protection, information security and other applicable standards.
While Immo Portugal keeps or processes personal data all users may, at any time and free of charge, exercise the following rights:
- Access right – the right to ask for a copy of the information we have on you;
- Rectification right – the right to correct all data that you consider inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten – you may request that the data we have on you be deleted from all our records;
- Right to restriction of processing – when certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Portability right – the right to have your data transferred to another organization;
- Right to object – the right to object to certain types of processing;
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- Right to judicial remedy – in case Immo Portugal refuses your request according to the access right, we will explain the reason.
The above-mentioned rights may be exercised through the address: Leisure Launch International Sociedade Imobiliária Lda., Largo 28 de Maio, n.º 2-H R/C 2460-682 São Martinho do Porto, Portugal; or the email: [email protected].
Users that want to file a complaint regarding the way their personal data is being processed by Immo Portugal, or the way their complaint has been handled, have the right to complain directly to Immo Portugal or the Portuguese supervisory authority: Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados, Av. D. Carlos I, 134 – 1.º, 1200-651 Lisboa, Portugal, Telephone: (+ 351) 21 392 84 00, Fax: (+ 351) 21 397 68 32, Email: [email protected]
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
Immo Portugal applies several technical and organizational measures adequate to protect the users’ personal data, including the use of safe servers, firewall and data encryption.
Our website www.immoportugal.com uses session cookies, which are small information files sent from the website server to the user’s browser and stored in their computer. These temporary cookies remain in the cookie archive only during the use of the website. Those cookies will be used only by Immo Portugal to analyse web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and to provide a better user experience.
CONTACTS AND QUESTIONS
Last edited: April 2021